Digital Children’s Advertising Market to Register CAGR of 21.8% from 2022 to 2031, TMR Report
- Children’s digital advertising companies are taking advantage of children’s heavy use of social media platforms to post persuasive content
- The availability of high-speed internet that provides instant access to information underscores the growth of the digital children’s advertising market
- The advantage of digital advertising for children to create a direct link between businesses and customers attracts investment
WILMINGTON, Del., July 29, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — TMR Report for children’s digital advertising market growth analysis estimates that said market exceeds a value of US$21.1 billion by 2031. Advent of 5G network along with easy availability of 4G/LTE networks for instant access to information is expected to propel the digital kids advertising market.
In addition, children’s digital advertising is designed to create a direct link between businesses and the customer. This attracts investment for the mass production of goods and increases the volume of sales. As a result, digital advertising helps increase profits for manufacturers and consumers receive products at a lower price.
Asia Pacific held a significant share of 23.8% of the children’s digital advertising market in 2021. Substantial usage of social media and increasing mobile adoption are key factors driving the growth of the children’s digital advertising market in the region.
Request a sample report at – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=82083
Children’s Digital Advertising Market – Key Findings of the Report
- Large corporate budgets for digital marketing to build brand, expand market reach and improve ROI are fueling the growth of the digital children’s advertising market. Companies target children through their social media activity on various platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat and educational apps and post persuasive content.
- The heavy use of technology by children and the channels they use allow digital advertisers to promote their products, brands and services through digital channels. Digital advertisers are promoting through different types of advertisements, which is likely to benefit the digital children’s advertising market
- The relentless penetration of the Internet has revolutionized the world, benefiting businesses, industries and end users. In addition, the increase in the use of mobile Internet has led to a rapid increase in the development of mobile applications. This, along with the increase in smartphone adoption among children, is expected to drive the digital advertising market for children.
- Based on components, the digital segment held 58.3% of the children’s digital advertising market in 2021 and is expected to continue to remain significant during the forecast period. An array of digital platforms including social media, email, mobile apps, affiliate programs, search engines and websites to perform digital advertising demonstrates the growth of the digital segment
- The mobile platform segment held the leading share of 66.4% of the children’s digital advertising market in 2021. Growing practice of mobile advertising as it reaches people in real time, and attribute of mobile advertising to create content that can be shared and user reaction tracked instantly cements the growth of the mobile platform.
- North America and Europe are key regions in the children’s digital advertising market. The immense popularity of social media and video ads which represent the fastest growing ad format in the children’s digital advertising market in these regions.
Ask for references – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=ARF&rep_id=82083
Children’s Digital Advertising Market – Growth Drivers
- Efforts by companies to engage in digital advertising to leverage children’s social media activity for marketing purposes are fueling the growth of the digital children’s advertising market
- Valuable business results from various types of advertising tools such as social media advertising, display advertising, paid search advertising, and served advertising drive adoption
Digital Children’s Advertising Market – Key Players
Some of the major players operating in the digital children’s advertising market are;
- Adobe Inc.
- Amazon.com inc.
- Baidu inc.
- Chartboost Inc.
- KIDOZ inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- SuperAwesome Trading Limited
- Applovin Corporation
- Blue Wheel Media Inc.
- Google LLC
- Meta Platform Inc.
- SuperAwesome Trading Limited
- We are a family
Inquire Before You Buy – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=82083
The digital children’s advertising market is segmented as follows;
Children’s Digital Advertising Market, By Component
Children’s digital advertising market, by ad format
- Show announcements
- social media
- Native advertising
- Look for advertisements
- Video Ads
Digital Children’s Advertising Market, By Platform (Digital)
- Desktops and Laptops
Children’s digital advertising market, by region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South America
video analytics market– The video analytics market is expected to exceed the value of $37.85 billion by 2031
Video Conference market– The global video conferencing market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 9% during the forecast period 2020-2030
video on demand market– The video on demand market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.5% during the forecast period of 2020 to 2030
cybersecurity consulting market – The cybersecurity consulting market is expected to grow at a robust CAGR of 8.4% during the forecast period, which is expected to cross $28.22 billion by 2031.
physical security market – The physical security market is expected to reach the value of US$243.6 billion by the end of 2031, it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 8.10% from 2021 to 2031.
Managed Security Services Market – The managed security services market size is expected to reach US$53.22 billion by the end of 2031, it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 14.2% from 2022 to 2031.
Network Security Policy Management Market – The Network Security Policy Management market has been valued at US$1,297.6 million in 2017 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.2% over the forecast period.
smart crib market – The global smart crib market is expected to reach US$545.4 million by the end of 2031, grow at a CAGR of 6.4% from 2022 to 2031
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research registered at Wilmington, Delaware, United Statesis a global market information company that provides syndicated research reports and business advisory services. Our proprietary blend of quantitative forecasting and trend analysis delivers forward-looking insights to thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continually updated and reviewed by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With broad research and analytical capability, Transparency Market Research uses rigorous primary and secondary research techniques to develop distinctive datasets and research material for trade reports.
For more information on advanced industries research, visit our YouTube channel–https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8e-z-g23-TdDMuODiL8BKQ
Transparency Market Research Inc.
HEADQUARTERS IN THE CITY CENTER,
1000 N. West Street,
Office 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 United States
UNITED STATES – Canada toll-free: 866-552-3453
E-mail: [email protected]
SOURCE Transparency Market Research